Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 371/500!
Featured in Michael Fremer's Heavy Rotation in the May 2006 Issue of Stereophile!
1. The View From the Afternoon
2. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
3. Fake Tales of San Francisco
4. Dancing Shoes
5. You Probably Couldn't See the Lights, But You Were Staring Straight At Me
6. Still Take You Home
7. Riot Van
8. Red Light Indicates Doors are Secure
9. Mardy Bum
10. Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong But...
11. When the Sun Goes Down
12. From the Ritz to the Rubble
13. A Certain Romance