CLEARAUDIO 40 YEARS EXCELLENCE EDITION LP DMM 180G
Take the best, make it better - then it's just good enough, has been the philosophy of clearaudio for 40 years - the pursuit of perfection, the dedication to music and their realistic as possible reproduction. It combines the mission of constantly developing and optimizing the technology of clearaudio products in order to obtain the highest possible realistic music signal - the literal audiophile reproduction of what was recorded with the best recording devices for eternity. This opens up something like a fourth dimension of music to the listener: emotion that hits the heart directly through the hearing center.
With this exquisite selection of carefully selected music titles, we consciously set our sights on the presentation of a broad musical spectrum: thunderous drums, fire-relieving church organs, atmospheric piano and guitar pieces, fascinating voices, even soulful to funky wind instruments. Once again, we are dedicated to experiencing true emotions. A musical and sonically extraordinary compilation supposed to give pure listening enjoyment.
To best transmit this musical experience, the Direct Metal Mastercut (DMM) technique is employed and 180 gram pure Vinyl (Virgin Vinyl) is used for the sound carrier.
- Jammin' (Antolini, Charly)
- Toccata & Fuge (Carpenter, Cameron)
- Mommys Shawl (Eckemoff, Yelena)
- Mulata Linda (Navarrete, Brenda)
- England Green & England Grey (Meuross, Reg)
- Stormy Weather (Bernreuther, Wolfgang New Experience)
- Transparence (Catherine, Philip)
- Just A Little Song From St. Lucia (Siffling, Thomas)
- Broken Angel (Boel, Hanne)
- Wing Your Way, Butterfly (Friedemann)
- Bolero 7 - Prestissimo (Loussier, Jacques)
- Feet of A Dancer (McGettigan, Charlie)
- Carmina Burana - O Fortuna (Shaw, Robert / Atlanta Symphony Orchestra & Chorus)
- Us and Them (Yahel, Hoenig, Moreno, Blake)
- Roppongi Panic (Dulfer, Candy)
- Luminosa (Luminosa Manha) (De Farias, Viviane)