RADIOHEAD HAIL TO THIEF 180G 45RPM 2LP
2003 Album Reissued On 180g 45rpm Double LP!
Label: XL Recordings
The sixth studio album by Radiohead, released in 2003, Hail to the Thief was seen as a return to alternative rock, drawing its sound from every era of the band's existence. Band members described the album as having a more "swaggering" sound and a relaxed recording process, in contrast to previous tense sessions.
At nearly an hour in length, the album is the band's longest, with many of its songs within the two-to-three-minute range, shorter than the band's average. Thom Yorke said he was inspired by Beatles songs of that length which he thought felt much longer.
1. 2 + 2 = 5
2. Stand Up. Sit Down (Snakes & Ladders.)
3. Sail to the Moon. (Brush the Cobwebs out of the Sky)
4. Backdrifts. (Honeymoon is Over)
5. Go to Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased.)
6. Where I End and You Begin. (The Sky Is Falling In.)
7. We Suck Young Blook. (Your Time is Up.)
8. The Gloaming. ( Softly Open Our Mouths in the Cold.)
9. There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere)
10. I Will. (No Man's Land)
11. A Punchup at a Wedding. (No no no no no no no no.)
12. Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.)
13. Scatterbrain (As Dead as Leaves.)
14. A Wolf at the Door. (It Girl. Rag Doll.)