Eliminates static & removes
microscopic dust before it becomes embedded in the vinyl... Keep your records
sounding like new!
A great little product no turntable owner should be without! Made with carbon fiber bristles, the Audioquest record brush uses conductive carbon fibers to eliminate static electricity while removing dust and fine particles that can degrade your record's sound.
Contains 624,000 highly conductive carbon fibers in two rows for effective record cleaning. Works on LCD screens & keyboards, too!
• Safe, fast, and effective tool for removing dust and debris from vinyl records
• Conductive carbon fiber bristles and conductive gold contacts remove microscopic dust before it becomes embedded in the vinyl
• Keeps records sounding like new
• Also perfect for computer keyboards and much more
1. Place record on platter and start turntable.
2. Holding the Brush's gold contacts, gently place the carbon fibers across the grooves. The fibers must touch the grooves, but should not bend - it is the ends of the fibers which do the cleaning.
3. Let the record turn a few times in order for the carbon fibers to gather both the visible dust, and the micro-dust that is too small to see.
4. With the brush still on the record, rotate your wrist and the brush counterclockwise, lifting the fibers off the record. Try not to lose the dust as you lift the brush off the record.
5. Rotate the brush within the black handle to clean the dust off the fibers.
6. The brush is better at gathering dust than at holding dust - so repeat steps 3 and 4 a second or third time. For records that are cleaned every time they are played, and not left out, a single pass with the Record Brush will keep them clean.
NOTE: Do not touch the carbon fibers as fingers' natural oil will compromise the cleaning process.